Medicare is health insurance for people age 65 or older, under age 65 with certain disabilities and people of any age with end-stage renal disease. Below, we will explain the four parts of Medicare — Part A, Part B, Part C and Part D.
What is Medicare?
It’s important that you understand the different components of Medicare and carefully weigh your choices. Why? Because your decision will impact many things, from what you pay and which benefits are available to you, to which doctors you can see and the quality of care you receive.
You have several options, depending on where you live.
- Elect Original Medicare
- Elect Original Medicare and add drug coverage with a Medicare Part D Prescription drug plan
- Substitute a private Medicare Advantage plan for Original Medicare
- Substitute a private Medicare Advantage plan that also includes Medicare Part D
- Prescription drug coverage in place of Original Medicare (resulting in an “MA-PD” plan)
- Elect Original Medicare, add a Medicare Supplement insurance plan to pay for any gaps in coverage and add drug coverage with a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan
We understand deciding on a Medicare health plan is one of the most important decisions you’ll make in retirement. We’re here to help. To speak with a Licensed Insurance Agent, contact us using the link below:
We Love To Meet New People!
SET UP A VIRTUAL MEETING
SEND US A MESSAGE
Cage: 8HMM0 / Duns: 117418394
The information provided herein is the exclusive property of Federal Employee Benefits Education Services, LLC. This material has been prepared for educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide nor should be relied upon for accounting, legal, tax, or investment advice.
Helping people improve their financial future in a permanent and positive way.
480 N Canton Center Rd. #87919 • Canton, MI 48188 • Phone: (734) 388-0044